Wednesday 17 August 2011

Blogging Break

As much as I hate doing this, I have decided I need a break from blogging. Not because I don't want to do it anymore but because of how many headaches I've been getting lately. I'm getting headaches that turn into migraines really fast just from reading a few pages, which means I'm not getting much reading done. I know I need glasses but I don't have the money for them right now. As soon as I can get them and can start reading again, I will be back on here. Please don't stop following because I will be back. I'm not sure how long I will be gone but I know that I will be back in January at the latest. If it takes that long it just means that I had to ask Santa for glasses. :-) I have a lot of plans for this blog, but until I can start reading again there isn't much I can do. I hope when I get back (in a couple weeks, months or the beginning of next year) you will all still be here. Until then, take care guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment