Sunday 7 August 2011

I'm Back!!

Well, I'm not completely back yet. I am still a little bit sick and lately I've been getting a lot of migraines. So needless to say, I haven't been reading much and I don't even have any reviews to post. I really should have had some reviews and other posts ready for this kind of thing. I should know better since I get sick so often.

Anyways, since I haven't really posted anything in two weeks I've decided that if I feel up to it I will post what I can. I am so sorry about this. I am hoping that I will be back to normal soon.

-Rae

2 comments:

  1. Rae, Another option is to ask fellow bloggers to make guest blog posts that you can use as needed. Maybe ask some of those reading bloggers to make a list. Like the five books they loved as a child or the ten best books they have read so far this year (or this summer). I mean, obviously you wouldn't tell them precisely what list. Invite them to be creative with what they list and then you can file them for future posting. I've seen other bloggers use guest bloggers when they go out of town and can't be blogging themselves.

    Obviously, you could also make your own list of books. And the options are endless. Five books on needlework, ten books on creativity, top self-help, best young adult, or even "All the books by this author in order of preference."

    I'm sure your blogging readers would be happy to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. I'm a new GFC follower from Book blogs. I put your post on My Life. One Story at a Time. on Face book to share. Hope you'll have a moment to visit and follow my blog. I write book reviews and stories about my crazy life. Hope to see you soon. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete