Finishing the Series Reading Challenge
January 1st, 2012 - December 31st, 2012
Here are the rules guidelines.
1. All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2. It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3. The qualification period is January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4. Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up, but make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge.
5. If you don't have a blog, that's fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
6. Any format of book counts - audio, ebook, etc.
7. You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8. Choose a level....
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
I Plan On Finishing:
The Immortals series by Alyson Noel
3. Night Star
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
1. Last Sacrifice
Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr
1. Radiant Shadows
2. Darkest Mercy
What's Your Status? 5/23/15
18 minutes ago