Monday 11 July 2011

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon Day One Update

•Total Books I've Read So Far: 1
•Total Pages I've Read So Far: 404
•Total Time: 4 hours
•What I Read: Willow by Julia Hoban
•What I'm Reading Now: Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

Mini Challenge Question 1:

What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?
That's a tough one because I love them all. I guess I will just go with my favorite at this moment which is Greek.


Mini Challenge Question 2:

What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?
Right now it's The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Goddess Test yet. I have read Wildefire and it had a mixture of deities in it.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came close to chosing the Goddess Test!

    Hope you're having fun with the challenges!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete