Friday 1 July 2011

Harper Imprint July and NetGalley Month!

Harper Imprint July



I am going for the Easy level: 1-4 books but I am hoping to read more than that. You can sign up HERE.

Here are some of the books I have to read:
  1. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
  2. Die For Me by Amy Plym
  3. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
  4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  5. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  6. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  7. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  8. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  9. Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
  10. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  11. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr



NetGalley Month

 I have a hard time reading off a screen because it gives me migraines. Yet I am obsessed with NetGalley and have gone completely overboard. I have so many books to read on there. So this is exactly what I need. I don't know how many I will read and I will most likely give myself a lot of migraines this month but I need to get some of these read.

Here is my insanely huge list:

  1. Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
  2. 68 Knots by Michael Robert Evans
  3. Nerd Girls by Alan Lawrence Sitomer
  4. Legacy by Cayla Kluver
  5. Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy
  6. Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jen Violi
  7. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
  8. Die For Me by Amy Plum
  9. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
  10. Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin
  11. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  12. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  13. Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
  14. Invasion by Jon S. Lewis
  15. Plan B by Charnan Simon
  16. Shine by Lauren Myracle
  17. Feed by Mira Grant
  18. Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan
  19. Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan
  20. Populazzi by Elise Allen
  21. Mystify by Artist Arthur
  22. Manifest by Artist Arthur
  23. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
  24. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
  25. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
  26. The Cellar by A.J. Witten
  27. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  28. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  29. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  30. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  31. Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
  32. What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez
  33. Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
  34. Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish
  35. The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by Catherine Jinks
  36. Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
  37. The Secret of Ka by Christopher Pike
  38. Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
  39. Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
  40. Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
  41. Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft
  42. Tris and Izzy by Mette Ivie Harrison
  43. Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard
  44. Out in Blue by Sarah Gilman
  45. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
  46. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
  47. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  48. Speaking Out: LGBTQ Youth Stand Up by Steve Berman
  49. The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale by Christine Bell
  50. Deviant by Adrian McKinty
  51. Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gildbert Murdock
  52. Flyaway by Helen Landalf
  53. Circus Galacticus y Deva Fagan
  54. The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
  55. Skinny by Diana Spechler
  56. The Poisoned House by Michael Ford
  57. Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban
  58. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shutlz
  59. Summer I Lost It by Natalie Kath
  60. Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier
  61. Misfit by Jon Skovron
  62. The Girl is Different by JJ Johnson
  63. Chasing the Nightbird by Krista Russel
  64. Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon
  65. Calli by Jessica Lee Anderson
Let's hope I can get some of these read this month with out causing too much pain. If you want to sign up, just go HERE. So if there are any typos in this post. I actually have a small migraine right now so I am trying to post this as fast as possible so I can go to bed. If there are, just leave me a comment and let me know and I will fix them when my head is better.

1 comment:

  1. Your NetGalley list looks a little like mine! Hope you can get a bunch read this month - thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete