Monday 25 July 2011

High Summer Read-a-Thon



So, like I've said before, I suck at read-a-thons and guess what, I was right. It's almost 1pm and I'm just waking up. I woke up to a huge crash. I thought my dad fell and he came in my room freaking out asking if I was okay because he thought I fell. Turns out something happened in the basement. No idea what happened, but apparently there are things everywhere.

Anywho, I thought I should make a post to let everyone know that I am about to start reading. I'm starting with Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin. I'm not sure what I will read after that, but I will let you know either by updating on here or on Twitter (@TheNovelNymph). Well, I'm off to read. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I suck at read-a-thons too...and I'm the host! =OD Anyway, welcome to the read-a-thon and thanks for following me. I'm now following you back. The post for the mini-challenges/giveaways is up here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-summer-read-thon-mini-challenges.html When you update on Twitter, be sure to use #HSreadathon Maybe this read-a-thon will be a success for you. So far, not for me. I've been too busy taking care of the business end of the read-a-thon. Maybe later I can get some reading in. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly ever do well at read-a-thon's either! I think I spend just about as much time reading as I do at any other time. But one could always hope to whittle down the TBR pile!:D

    Happy Reading!:)

    ReplyDelete