Saturday 18 June 2011

Read-a-Thon Finish Line!




•Total Books Read: 1
•Total Pages Read: 422
•Books Read Since Last Update: 1
•Pages Read since last update: 132
•Total time read: 3 hours
•How I'm currently feeling: Sick and disappointed.
•Books read: This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen and I started Legacy by Cayla Kluver.

What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon?
  • Well, since I only read one, I guess it would be This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. I enjoyed it a lot more then I thought I would.
Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones?
  • No. I was planning on it but I got sick and ended up spending most of Friday and Saturday in bed sleeping.
Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
  • I don't know since I didn't get to participate in any. :-(
What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
  • The reading. At least the bit that I got to do.
Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less?
  • I'm not satisfied at all. I was hoping for at least four books and I only read one and about 77 pages into the second.
What did you think of the updates? Too close together? Didn't like the time limit?
  • I didn't mind them. However, I only read for three hours so I guess I can't really say.
If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be?
  • Nothing.
Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not? (Again, I won't cry if you say "no")
  • Yes! I would definitely participate in another one.
Any last comments on the read-a-thon?
  • While I wasn't sick, I had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. aww..sorry you got sick, but glad that you still got some reading in! I just noticed that we are both currently reading the same book, LEGACY! Isn't that weird? hehe :)

    Alrighty hope you feel better soon, and oh, I'm a new follower and I adore what you've done with the blog :)

    Hope to hear back from you soon!

    ~Harpreet
    xoxo

    http://booksforteens6212.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't it annoying when life throws a monkey wrench into the best laid plans for fun? I'm sorry your experience was limited in the readathon but admire your spirit to forge along anyway.

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete